Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. november 2015

Colors by Lllarowe Rare Orchid swatches


Colors by Llarowe Rare Orchid is from the Fall 2015 collection.
It’s a beautiful and radiant magenta-leaning pink orchid scattered holo with shimmer – and the finish is glowing, it’s really lovely and happy to look at!
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this radiant beauty - or is it too "much" for you...?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Radiant! :) It's gorgeous.

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. It's OK for me, no complaints about being too radiant :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Very sweet color! Love this brand :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh my my! It's fabulous....It's a diva!!! *_*

    SvarSlet
  5. Muito lindo...
    Dá tanta vontade de usar um assim..pena que não tenho.
    :/

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. It's not too much. It is just right and so very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  7. That's so beautiful! I also think that it's way prettier than the bottle itself suggests. Win! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. One of the nicest I have seen.

    SvarSlet
  9. gorgeous, definitely not too much :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Love it :-D 2 words: Truly gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. You can never have too much of such a beautiful nail polish! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I've been trying to find something I don't like about this polish... I failed miserably, it's just magnificent!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - pheww, happy to hear it - and I almost didn't get it, I'm so happy I did!

      Slet
  13. Such a perfect magenta! Love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...