Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. marts 2016

Black Cat Lacquer The Star and The Lovers swatches

Today I have two of the polishes from the Black Cat Lacquer Tarot Collection.

The Star:
Black Cat Lacquer The Star is a really beautiful dark purple holo with micro holo shards, like a night sky. The formula was extremely thick and impossible to use, but after 20 drops of Seche Restore, it was fine – but the label also took a drop of thinner, so I destroyed part of it when I touched it afterwards. It was opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

The Lovers:
Black Cat Lacquer The Lovers is described as a dark magenta/red holo with micro holo shards, and that’s true, it’s gorgeous. The formula was extremely thick and impossible to use, but after 20 drops of Seche Restore, it was fine. It was opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both, but The Lovers is my favorite - what's yours?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. The star é perfeito!!
    Muito lindo.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. They are sooowww beautifullll!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree: They're both really beautiful. I also like The Lover a little bit more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - we share a love for that kind of shade!

      Slet
  4. Both are really gorgeous, maybe I like Star a little bit more :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. love the stickers, they are perfect <3
    star looks mesmerizing :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I suspect they were the reason I bought my first BCL :D

      Slet
  6. I actually can't choose. Maybe The Lovers, but I really like the flakes in both of them!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's very difficult to choose - and yup, so do I!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...