Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. marts 2016

Dance Legend Red Show 04 and 06 swatches


Today I have swatches of two of the Dance Legend Red Show polishes.

Red Show 04:
Dance Legend Red Show 04 is a gorgeous deep red with a beautiful and rather intense gold to red shifting flakies/shimmer, very visible, also in low indoor light settings. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Red Show 06:
Dance Legend Red Show 06 is a gorgeous wine red with a wonderful shimmer. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both - but Red Show 06 is my favorite - what's yours?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not a "red" red lover, so I'm much more into 06 than 04, but 04 is really deep. And fits you perfectly!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love reds, and my husband even more so LOL
      Yes, 06 is also my favorite - and thank you so much!

      Slet
  2. They're both truly stunning, but 04 is my favorite. It feels like a must-have!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love reds like these. The first one is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cool - then I get to keep my favorite :D

      Slet
  4. O M G!!! I'm not going to choose. I'm going to try and get my hands on both as soon as possible :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Two stunningly beautiful and classic polishes indeed!

    SvarSlet
  6. Woooowwwww!!! *_* Two Divas! <3 Love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Both look gorgeous. I like #6 a bit better.

    SvarSlet
  8. Vampy and juicy, my favourite is Red Show 06 :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...