Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 14. marts 2016

Glam Polish Valentines Trio swatches


Today I have swatches of the Glam Polish Valentines Trio: You’ll Be In My Heart, Love Is An Open Door and Kiss The Girl, I was ready to post two of them on Valentines Day, but one polish was missing and took a month to arrive....

Kiss the Girl:
Glam Polish Kiss The Girl is a gorgeous magenta pink holo with multicolored holo microglitter, and it has a lot of blue flashes. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Love is an Open Door:
Glam Polish Love Is An Open Door is a blingy silver holo base packed with red, pink, rose, bright pink, gold and silver microglitter. I was afraid that this would need more than two coats, but that was all it took, and I’m showing it with a coat of Seche Vite.
It would be great to use as an accent nail or in combination with one of the other two from the trio, if you feel it’s too blingy on its own.

You'll be in My Heart:
Glam Polish You’ll Be In My Heart is a gorgeous magenta holo, I simply love it. The holo effect is stunning in the sun, but it’s also fully visible in indoors light settings. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
While I'm not convinced by Love is an Open Door, I love both Kiss The Girl and You'll be in My Heart soooo much!
What do you think of this trio?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. I think You'll Be In My Heart is the star of the trio :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I always luuuuurve the Trios by Glam Polish! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Kiss the Girl and You'll Be In My Heart both look stunning! Love is an Open Door looks exciting, but I'm not so sure about the base color.

    SvarSlet
  4. Kiss The Giri > it's got the name and it sure has the look!

    SvarSlet
  5. You'll Be In My Heart...yes, the name is enough to keep it in heart forever! Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  6. My favourite is You'll Be In My Heart! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. My favourite here is Kiss The Girl. And I just found myself singing The Little Mermaid song ahahah :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, titles/names can have that effect ;)

      Slet
  8. Love is an Open Door looks very unique, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Googled all three songs, sang along with all three (which is quite an achievement as my voice is almost non existent at the moment) and decided You'll be in my heart is both the most romantic song and the most beautiful polish (but that's just my opinion ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wish I was a fly on your wall :D
      But I also love it ;D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...