Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. marts 2016

Glam Polish Hat Trick swatches


Glam Polish Hat Trick is from the Welcome To Storybrooke collection. It is a multi chrome holo shifting between purple, green, copper, pink and red – the shift is nice and strong. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
So, does Hat Trick do the trick for you :D

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Love this multichrome effect, especially because of the cooper one :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Not my favourite kind of shade, to tell you the truth, but the sparkle is lovely.

    SvarSlet
  3. It has very nice shift and sparkle :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. What a shifter! I really like it when the holo effect looks somehow dusty, it makes me love a polish even more!

    SvarSlet
  5. The colour doesn't quite convince me, but I love duochrome holos as a rule :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It is deep and complex and gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  7. Hmmmm... nope! It's really pretty, the shift looks great, the sparkle is nice but combined it doesn't do the trick for me (now if I would get my hands on a polish with just that color and shift and opacity... yummy ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...