Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. marts 2016

Pahlish Angel's Smile swatches


Pahlish Angel’s Smile was from the February 2015 Duo, and I bought it in the End of the Year clearance 2015, where you at a reduced price would get a random polish, so it would be a complete surprise.
Angel’s Smile is a sandy nude with copper and gold micro flakies – pretty, but not at all my kind of polish, and it’s definitely looking for a new home. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Are you more into nudes than I am?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. Its a gorgeous nude shade :D love those macro gold flakes. Gives the shade a stunning look :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those flakies really makes it unique!

      Slet
  2. No, this was not my kind of color either.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hmm dear Maria, believe me, you look so elegant wearing this nail polish! It is so delicate! *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I do not feel elegant tho ;)

      Slet
  4. not my kind of color either , but its look kinda nice, does remind me of easter egg=)

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it, but you have prettier ones... The shimmer in it is nice, anyways it's an OK nail polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a pretty shimmer and flakies, I agree!

      Slet
  6. This is lovely!! So if you need a place to send it to... ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahah, I'm pretty sure my "adoptions" group has a new owner for it ;)

      Slet
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous!! And I understand why it's not you.

    SvarSlet
  8. Meu Deus!!!!
    Esse é o esmalte mais lindo que já vi..quero um assim pra mim!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  9. It's not me either, but I still think it's a pretty cool polish.

    SvarSlet
  10. It's perfect for some nailart on top of it! How about some flowers?? Didn't see any since very long time! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it is indeed a long time ago - kind of got out of the habit ;)

      Slet
  11. If this beauty needs new home i'll be happy to provide it <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Not my colour at all, but I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  13. Those flakies give totally new life to this nude! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. It is something a bit different and I like it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...