Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. marts 2016

Foxy Paws When You're Gone swatches


Foxy Paws When You’re Gone is a special edition created for Charlotte’s wedding in 2015. It is a really gorgeous royal blue jelly packed with royal blue, holo glitters in various sizes and a sprinkle of gold glitter. I was happy to see that it only took two rich coats for opacity, so that’s what you see with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this beautiful blue?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. Not a huge fan of jelly's, but it's fun and bright!

    SvarSlet
  2. Eu gosto muito!
    Azul é sempre lindo... Esse é perfeito.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Love these jelly effect nail polishes. Looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
  4. That is such a lovely polish :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, I like these beautiful blue! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Don't go away, because when you're gone someone might try to steal this nail polish from you! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, then I know where to look for it :D

      Slet
  7. Uh, only now I've seen this blue beauty *__*
    It is so sparkling and 3D *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm glad you noticed it - it really has that 3D feel to it!

      Slet
  8. I'm not too fond of glitters, but this polish is really amazing. It looks so deep you could plunge in it!

    SvarSlet
  9. This blue is impressive!!! like it a lot!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...