Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 13. marts 2016

Picture Polish Bluebird, Spring and Gala swatches

Today I have my 3 picks of the just released Picture Polish polishes: Bluebird, Spring and Gala. The two I didn’t buy are Merge (light grey/brown) and Posey (pale baby pink/nude).

Bluebird:
Picture Polish Bluebird is one of the 2016 Collaboration Shades, a collaboration with Kelli Marissa. It is described as: Bluebird is a periwinkle blue prismatic holo with violet sparks and dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter) – and I agree, and it’s very beautiful even if it is just a tad dusty. The first coat was surprisingly opaque, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Spring:
Picture Polish Spring is one of the 2016 Opulence Shades. It is described like this: Spring is a barbie pink scatter holo and dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter). I do not agree, to me a Barbie pink is more red-toned, but I like this one much better because it is blue-toned and lavender leaning – it’s truly adorable – and at the same time elegant and grown up. The first coat was surprisingly opaque, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Gala:
Picture Polish Gala is one of the 2016 Opulence Shades. It is described as: a dusky violet scatter holo and dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter). I think it’s a good description, but fortunately it isn’t too dusky for my liking, and I love how much the scatter hold comes out to play, even in low indoor light settings. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like all, but either Gala or Spring is my favorite - what's yours..?


I bought them from Pretty Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like all three of them but spring and gala are probably my favorites=)

    SvarSlet
  2. Bluebird was a favourite of mine since the first glimpse on this collection and it still is. :)

    Now I've started to like Spring, too. It is actually not even similar to 'Wanderlust' which I already have.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was in doubt about Spring, but I really love it - and no, it's not at all even close to Wanderlust!

      Slet
  3. Nice....especially Bluebird and Spring

    SvarSlet
  4. Bluebird, Gala and Spring...Oh I just wrote the name in order I like them! hahha inshort I like them all...<3

    SvarSlet
  5. have to resist have to resist have to resist :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I love all of them.. It would be very difficult to choose only one.. Maybe I would choose Bluebird :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG Gala!!!!!
    Microflakes and holo sparkle...and I might like barbie pinks too :D

    SvarSlet
  8. you're killing me! i love them all, don't make me choose :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ok, Ok, hahaha, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  9. I love them all! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...