Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. marts 2016

Chanel Rouge Envoutant - Berry 55 swatches


Chanel Rouge Envoutant – Berry 55 is old, but I do not know how old, but I’m sure it’s 19XX -something.
My bottle is a “Made in USA”, so there might/might not also be a “Made in France” version. It is difficult to describe, I see it as a muted and slightly maroon-leaning berry kind of red with a subtle shimmer, not really visible om the nails. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this old polish?


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow that a wonderful shade, it is so classy!!! *__*

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a beautiful shade of red!

    SvarSlet
  3. a really pretty shade, and that subtle shimmer helps!

    SvarSlet
  4. That subtle shimmer adds something more, thinking that this lacquer is from the 20th century ^^

    SvarSlet
  5. The finish looks very elegant. I'm for this nail polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a nice colour. I'd love some more of the shimmer to show up on the nails too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, for a polish anno 2016, but think back 20 + years ;)

      Slet
  7. This reminds me of polish my mother used to wear on special occasions. I don't even remember what brand it was as I was a small child then but I do remember thinking that she looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful when she wore it :) (my mom doesn't wear nail polish anymore because she thinks it's too much hassle >_< but she can never say no to my nieces so she has decorated nails almost every Sunday ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, what a lovely memory - thanks for sharing.
      It's nice that she is having fun with the nieces tho and likes to paint their nails!

      Slet
  8. It's very nice and that shimmer - wow :-D

    Oldie but goodie :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. It's giving a classic touch to your nails! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh, I like it. It is very refined.

    SvarSlet
  11. Very "berry" :-) It needs at least two-three small tiny white flowers.. ;-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...