Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 23. marts 2016

Picture Polish Glitch swatches


Picture Polish Glitch is one of the 2015 Opulence Shades. It’s a wonderful emerald green jelly scattered holo. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this green?

I bought it from Pretty Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

23 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh... this is a lovely Christmassy green. For this color I'm even willing to try and overlook the thingies ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm wearing a similar shade now, but no holo. I like your polish :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I fell in love with these polish instantly! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It's perfect! Such a beautiful shade of green and an interesting finish. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a really beautiful green one!

    SvarSlet
  6. That's a great green, also for Christmassy nail art :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Even if it has a lot of particles (and I'm in war with bigger particles) they don't seem to be the problem here, I adore this nail polish, what a wonderful shade of green it is! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, there is no need to fear these, they are not flitters - and the polish is easy to remove!

      Slet
    2. flitters - I mean of course glitters LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...