Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. marts 2016

Bow Polish Drown swatches


Bow Polish Drown is from the Out Of Space collection. It is a beautiful sapphire blue scattered holo with green flakies. Two coats was enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite. Bow Polish is part of Dance Legend.
Do you like this blue beauty?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's beautiful, I just love blue jellys with glitter!

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh yes I like this blue! Would love to try this brand. Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. I've been trying not to look at BOW Polish swatches in order to prevent my wishlist from getting longer, but this is so damn gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, so have I, but the last time I ordered I caved :D

      Slet
  4. This looks very nice and I also have a soft spot for this kind of space colors.

    SvarSlet
  5. The color reminds me a little of Zoya Dream (one of my favorite polishes). The flakies... I think I'll pass on this one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought you would feel that way about the thingies :D

      Slet
  6. Yes, it's a real blue beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Ofcourse, it's too beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. It sure looks like the deep blue sea :)

    SvarSlet
  9. It's a beauty! But I think I would applied it with a colored base coat, that colour strokes are... weird

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that is a possibility, even if IRL there were no need!

      Slet
  10. Really gorgeous! I think I need this one too :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...