Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. marts 2016

Enchanted Polish Daydream swatches


Enchanted Polish Daydream was released in 2015. It is an (very slightly dusty) aqua green with blue flakies and a subtle holo effect. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like this one a lot, it looked so dusty in the bottle, but fortunately is is less dusty on the nails...

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Those flakes are so intriguing! Me too, I prefer it on the nails. I usually love dusty hues, but this one is really amazing out of the bottle *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are wonderful in this polish - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. That's a you colour for sure :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a pretty shade of aqua. Looks so good on you *-*

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, it is so pretty. I love it. :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This colour is pure perfection!! I love Aqua shade but don't own any holo like this! I definitely put this on my wishlist!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you find it in a blog sale one day!

      Slet
  6. This shade is really adorable, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is just a very pretty, happy spring color. Love it!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...