Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 12. marts 2016

Bow Polish Andromeda swatches


Bow Polish Andromeda is from the Out Of Space collection. It is a blue to purple to copper strongly shifting multichrome with green flakies. I choose to layer it over black + a coat of Seche Vite, but it also does build up on its own, 3 coats I think. Bow Polish is part of Dance Legend.
What do you think of this rather unique polish?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. As you said it is really unique! It has very interesting reflections =)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is interesting, but I'm not sure I like it. It must be because of this colour combination - I am not a big fan of it.

    SvarSlet
  3. The flakies are quite big. The shade is mysterious :)Galaxy!

    SvarSlet
  4. I think this looks very interesting. Very nice.

    SvarSlet
  5. I almost bought this one. I'm glad I didn't because it's not really a me-polish. The finish looks a little bit bumpy; is it, or is it the pics that make it look like it? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not at all bumpy, it's the picks that make it look like that...

      Slet
  6. I like different kind of polish so I surely like it :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Unique... interesting... ehm... yeah, thingies ;)
    (as if you didn't see that one coming!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - well truth be told, I did see it coming :D

      Slet
  8. It's stunning! I keep seeing Bow's that I like! Must get some lol! :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. It's kind of a peculiar one. I don't remember I've seen any multichrome with flakes so far. But I may be missing something, I haven't been around for a year and a half :D and I had better stay in my MIA status, considering my wishlist's getting longer and longer each post of yours I get to open LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are not uncommon, I have more of them - and I am sooo *not* sorry to make your wish list grow ;D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...