Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. marts 2016

Dance Legend Mars, Deimos and Phobos swatches


Today I have swatches of Dance Legend Phobos, Mars and Deimos. They belong to the multichrome Chameleon collection, but these 3 were never sold outside of Russia – and Deimos wasn’t even sold, it was only given as a present to customers in shops and online from Dance Legend for a short period. 

Mars:
Dance Legend Mars is shifting between red, copper, orange, gold and olive green with flakies in basically the same shift. It is the most opaque of them, so I have chosen to show it without a black base.

Deimos:
Dance Legend Deimos is very close to Phobos but is shifting between teal, purple and blue, and the flakies are copper shifting to green, purple and blue – truly chameleons and it is a very impressive polish. I also chose to show this over black, but opacity can be achieved in 3 coats I think.

Phobos:
Dance Legend Phobos is shifting between green, blue and purple with flakies shifting in the same colors, and I have chosen to show it over black, but it is possible to build it up in 3 coats. The shift is truly impressive, I’m fascinated <3
Do you like them?
My favorite is Phobos closely followed by Deimos - what's yours?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Phobos is such an interesting nail polish! *__*

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, they are so cool looking

    SvarSlet
  3. I like them all, they're cool colour shifters :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I had Phobos, it was so impressive! But I didn't feel comfortable in it and I was surprised :O The Mars is so close to the real Mars! I've been reading a book about Mars lately and this polish really matches!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a perfect name for it then, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  5. They are brilliant shades! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my Dear Lord, Deimos!!!!! that is so freaking amazing! *I need it*
    *__*

    SvarSlet
  7. I can't see much diferences between phobos and deimos but they are really beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is a difference - subtle yet very clear ;)

      Slet
  8. I have already told you that I envy you for snagging all three of those. I gave Phobos a pass, got Mars and never saw Deimos before for sale. I thought it was a myth. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Deimos is very real, but never were for sale. Sometimes in Ebay tho...

      Slet
  9. I really love Deimos, the copper flakes make it definitely stand out.

    SvarSlet
  10. Definitely Deimos and Phobos :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...