Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. marts 2016

Esmaltes da Kelly Roseta swatches


Esmaltes da Kelly Roseta – is the first of 5 polishes (all holo’s) I’m trying from this brand. I love them, but think it’s frustrating that the brand name is nowhere found on the bottles, but well maybe that’s just me…
Roseta is a gorgeous magenta holo with a super strong effect in the sun, but it’s also fully visible in indoor light settings. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. It is easy to work with (the pretty bow does however annoy me) and it dries really fast – so all in all I’m happy, and the WOW effect is there no matter what.
I love it, and it lasted well too!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. It is very Maria. I like the bottle and the sticker too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - I love polishes like this :D

      Slet
  2. There could never be enough Brazilian holo in life <3 if it's also indie, then...
    I've never tried any, but I've always been wanting to. Roseta is spectacular!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, and it is a small indie - but OH my - those holos!

      Slet
  3. Beautiful colour and amazing holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ahaaaa...*_* That's a beauuuuutifulllllllll paaahlisssh! *_*

    SvarSlet
  5. Here's a message from Joyce's wallet: please don't tempt her with this gorgeous polish! She has plenty of holo's, honest! She doesn't need more...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Here is a message to Joyce's wallet: She does NOT have enough holos, not woman ever has :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...