Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 14. marts 2016

Bow Polish Worlds Collide swatches


Bow Polish Worlds Collide is from the Out Of Space collection. It is a gorgeous, vivid yet dark teal scattered holo jelly with gorgeous royal blue flakies. Two coats was enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite. This kind of color often stains, but I had NO staining! Bow Polish is part of Dance Legend.
I love this deep teal beauty - do you?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I hope you get it - it really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Love the colour, love the flakies.

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, I like it! Looks very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Well, this is really gorgeous, I like the flakies too :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This one totally get me Out Of Space! I love when this kind of polishes have a jelly base, this lets you build the colour up coat after coat to reach your desired depth. It's magical!

    SvarSlet
  6. you don't need to ask, i love it :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Glamorous green polish! Beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful color, but you know what? Yep, you do ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...