Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. marts 2016

Dance Legend Through the Glass swatches


Dance Legend Through the Glass is from the WOW Prism collection. It is a really gorgeous bright blue with an amazing holo play, oh I simply feel like jumping right into it and swim in this perfect holo ocean… You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Let's have a swim, shall we :D

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Wowwwwww....*_* Soooowwww Goooooorrrgeeeouuuusss!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It's an amazing collection, I love them all! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Holy wow, it's amazing. Wonderful!

    SvarSlet
  4. It is definitely a WOW one. Simply mesmerizing!

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, this one is really "Wow!", very eye-catching and I love the colour :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. not just amazing, this is beyond amazing *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. words can't explain how much i love this polish

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm a proud owner of this gorgeousness and I can totally get the plunge thing.
    This collection is amazing <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the WOW prisms are unbelievably gorgeous all of them!

      Slet
  9. Tropical beach, palm trees, white sand,sunshine... I definitely need that swim... eh... polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I couldn't agree more - let go swimming - aehm polishng :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...