Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. september 2014

Artdeco 081 and 128 swatches

This post brings you two random Artdeco polishes with "interesting" numbers as names...
They both had a great formula, a good dry time and a super shiny finish.

081
081 is a yellow cream - a what I call brigh pastel yellow. The formula is nice to work with but a bit sheer, so 3 coats are needed, but for these photos I chose to add a 4th coat just in case, but no top coat.

128
128 is a blackened dark purple, at first glance it does look black on the nails. It is very opaque and can used as a one coater, but this is two coats without a top coat.
Do you like them?
Do you own any Artdeco polishes?

28 kommentarer:

  1. They both look good but I think I prefer 128 :-) Interesting names indeed ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes that's also my favorite (not because of the name tho ;)

      Slet
  2. Great yellow shade, pity it's a 4-coater, it doesn't look too thick though. The second one is pretty too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, 3 is enough, I only added an extra coat because of the flash and my heavy ridges...

      Slet
  3. 128 is so pretty and it fits any top coat :)

    SvarSlet
  4. 081 would be too bright for me :-) (well, slowly slowly I get used to very pastel yellow nail polishes...) but 128 is perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are indeed changing :D - but I agree 128 is the safe choice ;)

      Slet
  5. Both shades are very "Maria". I do not know which I like better, but I like them both.

    SvarSlet
  6. I do own a couple of Art Decos, but it's been more than ages ago I used any of them :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I got one Art Deco, but it's already in my 'out-box'. :o(

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. That yellow is amazing!! Have no polishes of Art Deco yet, hope I will in the future!

    SvarSlet
  9. Both look very pretty! ♥ I have one Artdeco, but I haven't tried it yet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like them - it will be interesting to hear how you like it!

      Slet
  10. i hate numbers as names! yellow is completely your style

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL numbers aren't very inspiring, but possibly more systematic ;)
      An yes, indeed it is :)

      Slet
  11. LOL "interesting" numbers made me LOLing out loud XD

    SvarSlet
  12. today i'm in a mood for yellow <3
    i recently got my very first artdeco nail polish :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I like the brand, judging from these two colors!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...