Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 1. september 2014

Kiko 525 Metallic Pastel Blue 277 Blueberry Glitter swatches

In this post I have two random Kiko polishes, both with a very nice formula!
The first I got from my dear friend Tanja from Raggio di Luna, see all the polishes she gave me right HERE – and this beautiful pastel blue she spotted on my wish list :)

525 Metallic Pastel Blue:
525 Metallic Pastel Blue is a gorgeous and almost glowingly bright pastel blue with a subtle silver shimmer. The opacity is brilliant, so this is 2 coats without a top coat.
I adore this one!! 

277 Blueberry Glitter
277 Blueberry Glitter is a strange name for this pretty reddish magenta pink leaning polish loaded with shimmer and flakies. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like them?

27 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Kikos, Kikos, you make me drool ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like more the first one, but you know how much I like all shades of blue... :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow! they are so pretty <3 Love the blue one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They both look really nice on you. The blue one looks quite cool, and I have both meanings of the word in mind.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the blue is just that - and I also think it sort of glows at the same time!

      Slet
  5. Both are really nice but I love Blueberry Glitter more!!! :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Both are pretty, for sure. Kiko's understanding of the words "metallic" and "blueberry" do not match mine at all, though. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL Kiko is know for names that most of the time look like they were drawn of a bucket ;)

      Slet
  7. Can't wait to get mu hands on Kiko when I go on holiday! Gorgeous blue one, cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have something to look forward to - so happy shopping!

      Slet
  8. That's the perfect light blue with shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  9. Love them both! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. That last one is seriously beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Svar
    1. So do I, but the pastel blue is sooo gorgeous hahaha

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...