Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. september 2014

Chanel Mythe 121 - Collaboration Saturday

Welcome to a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Mythe 121 – is a vintage, but I have no information of the actual age. I did however find an old/closed for sale listing suggesting it MIGHT be late 2004/early 2005.
Mythe is a gorgeous eggplant purple with the most beautiful blue shimmer. In the bottle it looks like blue fire trapped in purple, but it’s fairly shy on the nails, unless you are in the sun. The finish is amazing, like a layer of shiny smoke in some light settings.
I needed 3 coats for full opacity, but the dry time is super fast – I’m in love with this one :)
I love this polish - do you like it?
PS: The swatches are from February, so a little shorter nails, not terribly much tho...
Let's see what Elena has for us today!
PS: Elena let the cat out the bag, yes, it's true it's my 61st birthday today ;)

29 kommentarer:

  1. Ooo la la, this one has a gorgeous shimmer and is very vampy :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, such a dark, vampy beautie. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Very unusual and interesting shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. Mythe is really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. wow, that blue sparkle in it looks so great *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. Happy Birthday Maria *big hugs* :-D

    This is a gorgeous polish and I love that shimmer :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. AWW thanks a lot Ananka - you read the text ;)
      And yes, it's such a beautiful polish!

      Slet
  7. What a beautiful color! I'm in love with the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  8. Happy birthday and all the best wishes! :-)
    Now we have all kind of glitter, shimmer, texture, holo nail polishes, but 20 years ago there was definitely not as much choice as today.. and 10 years ago this shimmer looked like super-modern thing in nail polish :-) Beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend - I had a wonderful day!!
      You are so right about all of that - Chanel really has been inspiration for many other brands...

      Slet
  9. OMG ...I need it I need it ....but I can´t get it :((((((

    Happy Birthday my dear <3 <3 <3
    Kisses & hugs

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sometimes on Ebay you can ;)

      Thank you so much dear Karo :)

      Slet
  10. it's so cool! love how it have blue shimmer on it! really really gorgeous!! :D
    anyway, I hope you had a happy birthday with your beloved people, Maria :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is absolutely gorgeous!
      Thank you so much, i really had a wonderful day!

      Slet
  11. Happy birthday Maria!!!!! The polish is really perfect for such a special day ;-) I adore it: dark polish + contrasting shimmer <3
    I'm sorry I can't remember seeing it in stores, so I can't help you with dating!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Aly :)
      I'm so glad you like this beauty!

      Slet
  12. Way late, very happy birthday! And what a celebration, with this old treasure :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Better late than never <3 thanks a lot friend!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...