Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. september 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 23

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)


 The first six photos are from the beginning of May, where I did a little shopping in Germany!

Two pretties from Elevation Polish:

And the last three photos are polishes I bought from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount if you are tempted ;)
Do you see anything you like?

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)


24 kommentarer:

  1. Satin P2 caught my attention the most - and you bought sandies :O ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you haven't seen my swatches, please do a search, I showed them a while back ;)
      And the sands was a case of not using my eyes to read, only to see colors :D

      Slet
  2. Oh, at least you got Dior Front Row ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. So many pretties in one post. It would not be fair to the others to mention only one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so right - one never should hurt the feelings of polishes!

      Slet
  4. The first pic with p2s is amazing and the two Elevation polishes look so great together.

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow! Nice haul! :) I Love that Elevation polishes. That purple Emilly de Molly is amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there are some really pretty ones among them!!

      Slet
  6. I like all P2 Satin Supreme nail polishes but also many other beauties you showed in this post :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice looking polishes! Some great purples :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are some purple beauties - love 'em!!

      Slet
  8. I really need to e-mail you, your envelope is ready to leave Italy :D

    SvarSlet
  9. And yet another awesome haul! Not the last one I suspect ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot! You might be right about that suspicion ;)

      Slet
  10. Great hauls! It's always fun and interesting to see what you buy/ get! :-) I'm so glad that you swatched some of these before my vacation. Do they change what's on the shelves often? So that you can visit Germany every 2 months or so and find new polish?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate it so much!
      I'm happy too :)
      Catrice, P2, Manhattan and Essence have a core line plus ever shifting collections that typically last 1-2 months, some are sold out like turning your hand...

      Slet
    2. Wow! 1- 2 months! I wish it was like that here too.

      Slet
    3. Me to - we don't have any of those brands in Denmark :(

      Slet
  11. you've been bad, again Maria ;)
    i missed essence beach cruisers in mint :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am bad all the time ;)
      Oh, I'm sorry to hear that!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...