Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. september 2014

LynBDesigns Pliny The Elder swatches

LynBDesigns Pliny The Elder is a gift from Marianne from Rainbowify Me, thanks a lot my friend!
Pliny The Elder is described as “a linear holographic polish with a deep red jelly base and a smattering of orange iridescent glitter.” Marianne also disagreed on that, see her swatches HERE.
I don’t know if some of the red pigments were a bit different than they use to be, in my eyes this is a brown with a very subtle Bordeaux hue. The holo is strong in the sun and visible in most other light settings – and he glitters sparkle all the way. The first coat was a bit streaky, but the second coat fixed that and I could have left it at that, but as it is a jelly base I decided to play it safe for the photos, so I added a third coat and a top coat. 
What do you think of this one - perfect for fall and winter I would say..

22 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty, I like the copper sparkles it shows.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's really pretty, I also like those a lot :)

      Slet
  2. This is so gorgeous. I agree - this is brown. Purplish-brown as I see it, but brown nonetheless.
    I love QI and how it has inspired this whole collection of LynBDesigns polishes.

    SvarSlet
  3. On my opinion this is the perfect autumn colour and I like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Woooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a nice colour and it has a lot going on :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and thank you for this beauty!

      Slet
  7. WOW! I love this one, soooo different but soooo beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks absolutely gorgeous and unique. Your holo collection gets better and better. I've also experienced that a polish that was supposed to have a red jelly base looked brown. Maybe the glitter has faded and darkened the base?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, that's an interesting theory, and absolutely plausible...
      And yes, it's very unique!

      Slet
  9. I didn't knew this brand and now I am so curious, this indescribable lacquer is so interesting and pretty :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...