Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. september 2014

Orly Beautiful Disaster and Pink Your World - a birthday present!

I was happy and thrilled to find an unexpected letter arriving from Germany from my dear friend Elena from PicturedTinsel – a birthday present!!
Thank you so much for these beauties, and the beautiful ring you made (have a look at Elena's nail polish jewelry right HERE, scroll down) they made me very happy – and I think we should meet two of them today!

Orly Beautiful Disaster:
Orly Beautiful Disaster is so far from a disaster as you possibly can get, I think it’s gorgeous! It’s a medium, red-toned purple that reminds me a lot of my first purple polish when I began wearing nail polish again after many years: China Glaze Senorita Bonita. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Orly Pink Your World:
Orly Pink Your World is a tiny rosy pink glitter with added holo hexes and jagged silver glitters – I thought it would be a great match to Beautiful disaster, so that’s the underwear. You see it in one coat on my ring finger and sponged on the tips of the other nails, and I finished with a top coat.
Do you like these two in combination?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful Disaster looks very pretty. I also like the glitter combo when it covers the entire nail.

    SvarSlet
  2. They look very well together. The ring is great - Chanel :D very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  3. A cute combo of the two polishes. Such a sweet and great present. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful combo! really looks so gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also rather like the combo - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. I like the combo a lot - what a great bday present :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely combo! Beautiful disaster is, well, beautiful! :) In nomen omen...

    SvarSlet
  7. The purple one is very pretty and together they are very nice.

    SvarSlet
  8. These both look great! I love BD so much. I've got them both sadly untried *rolls eyes*. I wasn't sure what to actually do with Pink Your World. I've got Fight On as well and it is so sheer :-|

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, then you might have to try them soon ;)

      Slet
  9. You are so right ~ Beautiful Disaster is well "beautiful"

    SvarSlet
  10. I love it! Such a great shade

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...