Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 16. september 2014

Chanel Holographic - Duo Platinum collection 2007

Chanel Holographic – is from the Duo Platinum collection 2007.
One set of Duo Platinum was Holographic and the other one was Silver, both sold in sets with the base coat Base Fixante/Fixing Base.
Holographic is a silver holo, the strongest I ever saw in any kind of light setting – it’s jaw-droppingly gorgeous, I’m speechless…
It was the clear winner of the silver holo test I did a while back – see it HERE.
This is two coats over two coats of Salon Sciences Instant Artificials, a ridge filler that KarenD kindly sent me, thanks a lot!
I do have the Chanel Fixing Base but it is no help to smoothen out my severe ridges, and Holographic is from the first generation of holo polishes that all cling terribly to the nail and show any imperfections. I took these photos before I added a top coat – but fortunately neither Seche Vite nor HK Girl killed the holo.
Do you like it - or love it ;)

35 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous Holo and it's Chanel.
    That HK Girl Topcoat I tested when I visited a friend. It's a true killer.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's the queen of silver holos :)
      Fortunately HK Girl did not at all kill this one - I used it on one hand and Seche Vite on the other :)

      Slet
  2. Wow wow wow :D
    Stunner, gorgeous, absolutely! This holo looks as if it was painted. Like an animal's skin. Something taken from nature.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. An amazing and ethereal animal from universe - yes, I think you are right :)

      Slet
  3. Omg, omg, omg !
    The Holy Grail of holos O.o <3
    but the selling prices...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It truly is the Holy Grail of holos :)
      Yes, the prices...

      Slet
  4. That is amazing! Really jaw dropping!

    SvarSlet
  5. That is stunning and impressive. Such a strong holo!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, this polish is beautiful! I've never seen such an intensive holo before.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is the most impressive holo ever...

      Slet
  7. I love it, it's amazing! Wowza on the nails! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is one heck of a holo :-D It really is stunning and wonderful and other-worldly! Love it. I dare not ask what it cost - I've seen it go for a high price! Even higher than Jade! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it really is just that!!
      I have two, an unopened and boxed full set - and this, I had the fortune to find them at humane prices, but still expensive tho ;)

      Slet
  9. Gorgeous! Glad the IA agrees with you. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks again, and it does, but it does not make the result smooth, the ridges still are very visible....
      I guess no ridge filler can help me...

      Slet
  10. Stunning!!! ^_^ <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...