Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. september 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bad Ass Nails swatches

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bad Ass Nails is an extreme deep blue holo – and indoors and in the shade I would call it a steel grey with a touch of blue. It really is extreme in the sun, but the holo is super strong in indoor and artificial light too. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it amazing..?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

31 kommentarer:

  1. The holo-effect seems to be the strongest I've ever seen. Really amazing.

    Kind regards,
    Elena






    SvarSlet
  2. Wishlist, wishlist, wishlist *ommmmmm* :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I am not a holo pro but this is amazing!!!

    SvarSlet
  4. This is the strongest holo effect that I have ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. That IS an amazing polish and the name is super cool too :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I love holos and this is a beautiful shade :-)
    You have such amazing bottles of nail polish ;-)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  7. wow, some bad ass nails indeed *.*

    SvarSlet
  8. What a stunning shade! I love how it looks and the holo *melts* hehe :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OHHH, more melting Ananka - I'm glad you like it ;)

      Slet
  9. I love it and I love the name too. Cool!! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Really beautiful, love the strong holo effect :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Amazing.. You have so many beautiful holos! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and yes I do, very many LOL - and I love 'em ;)

      Slet
  12. I love your swatches...but I hate you :-P, you make me want more (and more) nail polish!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, guilty as charged, I'm afraid you are not the only one feeling like that :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...