Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. september 2014

Butter London Giddy Kipper and Cheeky Chops swatches

This post brings you two random Butter London polishes, a beautiful Periwinkle and a bold yellow...

Gidy Kipper:
Butter London Giddy Kipper is a pretty periwinkle leaning indigo with a beautiful shimmer, it’s one of my favorite Butter London polishes. This is 2 easy coats with a top coat.

Cheeky Chops:
Butter London Cheeky Chops is a sunny yellow cream polish. The first coat went on a bit streaky, the second took almost care of that, but I ended up doing 3 coats and a top coat before I was satisfied. To its defense it was a very hot day – one of those that can make a polish misbehave.
Do you like them - and do you own any of them?

28 kommentarer:

  1. I like Giddy Kipper more. very yummy purple with shimmer (:

    SvarSlet
  2. the yellow is good, but the blue is beauuuutiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are great and to my surprise a like the yellow one slightly more :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's nice to be surprised from time to time, isn't it ;)

      Slet
  4. What a beautiful blue, I really like that. I might even put it on my wishlist :)

    SvarSlet
  5. That shimmer in Giddy Kipper is gorgeous. And Cheeky Chops is like a pastel sibling of Ciate Big Yellow Taxi.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. GK is truly gorgeous - and no, I wouldn't say that - they are equally strong, and the Ciate is lighter/more lemony...

      Slet
  6. los dos colores son bonitos pero me gusta mucho el primero!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Two nice polishes! I do love the shimmer on the first :-) I do like a good BL polish!

    SvarSlet
  8. Love that shimmer in Giddy Kipper!! Both beautiful polishes, but like the first one bit better :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. The shimmer in that blue polish is great!

    SvarSlet
  10. lovely, both of them, but i don't have any of butter polishes :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you get some one day, hey are lovely!

      Slet
  11. I'll take Giddy Kipper, thanks! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. You know, I would go with the blue one but the yellow is an interesting one too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both are pretty - but in this case the blue is my choice ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...