Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. september 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Walk On The Wild Side swatches

Liquid Sky Lacquer Walk On The Wild Side is a gorgeous blue grape purple with an extreme holo effect, super strong in the sun and highly visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think - are you ready for a walk on the wild side ;)
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

23 kommentarer:

  1. It's lovely, no complaints about it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also do not have any complaints what so ever - I love it!

      Slet
  2. This is a polish that I am going to dream about it for a while :) It is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks stunning! Beautiful color. I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *Lani needs this one* *Lani must buy it*
      Hahaha - you will not regret it if you get it!!

      Slet
  4. It is a true stunner. The shade, the holo effect... It is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  5. She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side

    I'm definitely ready for a walk on the wild side! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it! Purple and holo - what more could we ask for :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm ready, paint my nails and let's walk on the wild side! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - come to Denmark - and it will happen!!

      Slet
  8. you should take a walk on wild side ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...