Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. september 2014

Swatch spam: Perfect Formula, POP Beauty, Sally Hansen, Wet'n Wild and P2

In this swatch spam post you will meet 5 polishes: Perfect Formula Virtue 486, POP Beauty sixty-three mint magic, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Wet'n Wild On A Trip/On Voyage and P2 Sweet harmony.

Perfect Formula Virtue 486 
Perfect Formula Virtue 486 is a beautiful magenta pink with a super pretty shimmer – a Maria pink for sure. It is surprisingly opaque in the first coat, but this is 2 easy coats, and since I noticed a few bubbles, I added a top coat. The dry time is not super quick.

POP Beauty sixty three mint magic
POP Beauty sixty three mint magic is a beautiful and bright min, just like I love them!! 2 coats would be enough, but for these photos I used 3 coats and a top coat. The dry time was on the slow side.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow is mid yellow cream. The formula is easy to work with and 2 coats are enough. This is however 3 coats without a top coat.

Wet n Wild 213C On a Trip/En Voyage
Wet n Wild 213C On a Trip/En Voyage is from the Megalast collection. It is a pretty medium purple or maybe dark lavender. This is 2 coats without a top coat. The application was a lill’ bit difficult as the wide flat brush had a terrible cut.

P2 030 sweet harmony
P2 030 sweet harmony is from the Let’s Rock collection, I believe it was from 2013. It’s a pale pastel green cream and the formula is easy to work with and the self leveling is good. 2 coats would be enough, but this is 3 coats without a top coat.
Do you like them - any favorites..?

22 kommentarer:

  1. First three are my favourites with nr 1 - Aneta's pink :D

    SvarSlet
  2. These all go so well with you.

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice collections of colours. I especially like the pink one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They are all nice! I do love that first one but I'm very drawn to the last one too! It is kinda unusual and I like that :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a question. The pink one of course ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - of course - that really was a silly question :D

      Slet
  6. Sweet harmony is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I would want that Perfect Formula just for the bottle--I have none that shape in my stash. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also the only one in that shape in my stash ;)

      Slet
  8. My choice would be Wet n Wild 213C On a Trip/En Voyage, POP Beauty sixty three mint magic and I would be curious to try also P2 030 sweet harmony :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...