Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. september 2014

P2 swatch spam: so cool, who cares?, artful, fever and tell me a secret

In this post you will meet 5 random P2 polishes from their Color Victim line: 570 so cool, 590 who cares?, 620 artful, 650 fever and 840 tell me a secret.
The formula is nice to work with, the dry time is good and the finish is shiny.

570 so cool :
570 so cool is a beautiful royal blue/dark cobalt blue shimmer. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

590 who cares?:
590 who cares? is a pretty pastel mint cream, slightly blue toned and like a pale Tiffany box color. 2 coats are enough, but to ensure good photos I added 3 with a top coat.

620 artful:
620 artful is a beautiful, bold, strong green cream. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

650 fever:
650 fever is a gorgeous rich red shimmer. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

840 tell me a secret:
840 tell me a secret is a jade green shimmer, and very close to Chanel Jade. I suspect it has been discontinued, but I’m not sure. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you see anything you like..?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Sure I see. For example Artful. The first one looks very well too, and the red one. Artful is a winner.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's gorgeous!
      Buuut the red Fever also is super pretty!

      Slet
  2. I love p2's polishes, they make some really cool shades. I have got both the blue and the red of these :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, Artful is so vivid. Who cares? is a beauty. Tell me a secret is my favourite of the lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are very right - I share your thoughts!

      Slet
  4. This look nice. I think my two favourites are: So Cool & Fever :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's two very pretty colors - but it's difficult to choose!

      Slet
  5. A lovely collection of colours

    SvarSlet
  6. Love the shimmers especially!

    SvarSlet
  7. So cool is ... well, cool! :) Fever has a gorgeous shade :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So you feel both cool and slightly feverish :D

      Slet
  8. Artful and Tell Me A Secret are my favourites :)

    SvarSlet
  9. love artful the best, and it's the only one from this bunch that i have :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...