Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 10. september 2014

Darling Diva Nightbird swatches

Darling Diva Nightbird is a gorgeous midnight blue holo, and I previously showed it as part of THIS nail art. The holo is strong in the sun, and it’s highly visible in low indoor and artificial light. In outdoors shade/overcast it is flat but it gets a denim kind of look with a silvery shimmer. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it, what do you think of it?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I like dark blues, so I like this holo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's perfect for anyone who loves dark blue - I agree :)

      Slet
  2. What a gorgeous blue holo.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Now this is my sort of shade. I like it. It looks deep, and the rainbow is strikingly strong. Looks great on you too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is all of that - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  4. Your nails look amazing and this colour is just stunning.

    SvarSlet
  5. What a stunning polish! I have to work hard with myself not to search for this and buy at once ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately Katarina has it in stock, so go ahead :D

      Slet
  6. Midnight sky ^-^ very pretty shade (:

    SvarSlet
  7. What a pretty deep blue, looks great :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. This polish looks so deep and interesting!

    SvarSlet
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, I like darker holos and this blue is perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have developed a taste for those too - they are indeed gorgeous!

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. Yes, but I am keeping this one, no matter your prayers :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...