Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. september 2014

Rococo Nail Apparel: Smitten and T-Cup swatches

Smitten:
Rococo Nail Apparel Smitten is a dark Tiffany box blue one coater cream. But for these photos I added 2 easy coats, no top coat.

T-Cup:
Rococo Nail Apparel T-Cup is a pale slightly blue-toned pastel mint with a subtle golden shimmer. My ridges shone through when using the flash, so this is 3 coats without a top cat, normally 2 coats would be absolutely enough.
What do you think of them?

20 kommentarer:

  1. I like Smitten Creme the best, it's a nice colour! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. T-Cup is absolutely adorable.

    SvarSlet
  3. The first one is lovely :) Pretty creme.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those Tiffany colors are really beautiful!

      Slet
  4. I like both but I think I prefer the first one. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I like both of them, maybe I like a bit more Rococo Nail Apparel Smitten :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. That first one is a smashing shade

    SvarSlet
  7. T Cup is cute but Smitten is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. The lighter color is special because of the shimmer. Very nice!

    SvarSlet
  9. these colors always look amazing on you!

    SvarSlet
  10. love both of them, please don't make me choose :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...