Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. september 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Gravity Lapse

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Gravity Lapse is, yes, what IS it really, this mystery of a polish?
It’s a wonderful combination of holo and duochrome even in low light, and the color is grey, lilac, purple with flashes of pink, blue and green, it is very complex. This is 2 easy coats with a top coat.
Do you like this mysterious polish, one of the polishes in my stash that I call a mystery purple?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. My first thought was: Diskorelaks by Colour Alike :) They are a bit similar. It's interesting but not 100% my hue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It didn't use to be my shade either, but this is so complex and I love the purple glow!

      Slet
  2. This is a "shut up and take my money" polish :D
    This is gorgeous. Too cool for my skin tone, but lovely on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. If I want to see unique looking holo polishes, I just have to come and visit your blog. You always show us the most beautiful ones! I am curious, do you know how many holo polishes do you own?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - that is sweet music to my ears :)

      Slet
  4. It is very pretty, and I agree with Manases Andrea. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. A true winner for sure! Iridescent and holo - my idea of heaven! I love this one and love your photos :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - truly heavenly - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. You should have posted it tomorrow ;DDD. Not the same brand, but almost the same colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I am not quite sure what to think of this. I mean, I like the rainbows and the duochromatic effect, but the colour maybe not so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - then at least you will not rob it from me :D

      Slet
  8. i am actually in love with the name :)

    SvarSlet
  9. well, my heart sings right now *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. This is one of those kinds of shades which I have to try on my nails to say wether I like them or not but the holo power is stunning :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - I felt the same way - but I love it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...