Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. september 2014

Chanel Palpitant 41 vintage swatches - Collaboration Saturday

It's that time of the week, yes, it's Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel! 
Chanel Palpitant 41 – was released together with Troublant 42 in 2001- thank you so much Aly for the 2001 information!
Palpitant is a gorgeous duochrome, and I wonder how many other polish manufacturers did duochromes back then. It has a strong shift between a pinkish purple and bronze with a olive hue, I’m blown away by it. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
I wore it with Dance Legend Roz, se swatches HERE, on my right hand to save the precious drops of this old treasure – and I don’t think anyone noticed the subtle difference. Car-happy guys always are fascinated by duochromes, they say cool, you can get cars painted like this – how did you do that… ;) 
What do you think of this 13 years old duochrome - not bad, eh..?
Tomorrow I will show it's sibling - Troublant 42!
And now I curious to see what Elena has for us!!

20 kommentarer:

  1. It's not 100% my colour, but it's 'WOW'.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this colour shift. Chanel did it right :D

    SvarSlet
  3. It is a real winner and I do love iridescent polishes and cars :-D Although I don't own an iridescent car....yet! Maybe one day ;-) Anyway...this one looks stunning on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Chanel retro = BIG LOVE <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  5. My heart stopped beating for a while...My beloved Palpitant!!! I so regret getting rid of it ç_ç just because it was gloppy (I didn't know about thinner, back in 2009).
    13yrs old and beautiful like a brand new polish <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know that would be your reaction - I hope you re-find your live one day!!

      Slet
  6. Oh wow, how beautiful! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a really pretty vintage! Funny to hear about the car guys! :-) And I thought Peridot was the first duochrome... I wish I was as interested in nail polish then as now.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes they were so curious about it :)
      I wish so too, what a collection i could have had....

      Slet
  8. So cute :) But I do prefer its sibling you've posted later :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think colorwise you are right - but for this is them most interesting :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...