Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. september 2014

Powder Perfect Foreboding swatches - Melancholia collection

Powder Perfect Foreboding is from the Melancholia collection 2014.
Foreboding is described as a moody pearl polish that has a subtle green to blue shift with a dash of holo! That pretty much sums it up, but in my book the green to blue shift is so subtle that my eyes see it as a teal, and for some odd reason I actually like it in spite of that, I guess, the subtle holo (best seen in the sun and evening indoor artificial lightning) does the trick. It is completely opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I have a foreboding that you will like this - at least most of you!
It's new in the shop Edgy Polish where I bought this beauty!! 

23 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting shade, that's for sure. I think I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's stunning, and again I have to think of planet Melancholia on it's way to collide with Earth.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. This gets better and better. I love this shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love teal for fall. This polish is nice!

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. Yes, the shimmer and holo makes it stand out!

      Slet
  6. Oooh soooo pretty. Love the colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I see that teal too ^^ And a lovely one!

    SvarSlet
  8. This one looks really nice! I do like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Very pretty teal! A nice color with a pretty holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...