Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. september 2014

Swatch Spam: Flower by Drew Barrymore, Gosh, Hean, Hedy's Oke Doke and Depend

In this post I have swatches of 5 random polishes to show you: Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8, Gosh Lambada, Hean Aubergine, Hedy's Oke Doke Camo Loco and Depend 362!

Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8
Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8 is a teal leaning strong green cream. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Gosh 60 Lambada
Gosh 60 Lambada is a bright red cream. It is fairly opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 coats and a top coat.

Hean 617 Aubergine
Hean 617 Aubergine is from the Color Obsession selection. And it is aubergine also called eggplant purple with a subtle shimmer, and it dries with a beautiful and shiny finish. Unfortunately it isn’t super opaque, so this is 3 easy coats without a top coat.
I showed it to my husband outside in the sun, and he spontaneously said WOOOW THAT one is truly gorgeous! – and it is, in the sun it’s like glowing from inside. 

Hedy’s oke.doke nail colour in Camo Loco
Hedy’s oke.doke nail colour in Camo Loco is a shimmery metallic army green. It is not too brush-strokey to work with, and this is 2 coats – and I chose to use a top coat for these photos.

Depend 362
Depend with the interesting name 362 is a mid yellow, neither pastel nor sunny yellow cream. It is easy to work with, and in most cases 2 rich would be OK, this is however 3 coats without a top coat.
So - do you see anything you like?

22 kommentarer:

  1. What a bunch of good looking polishes! I can see you're working your way through the box of untrieds :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well spotted my friend - that drawer looks so much better now and I have many swatches ready to post...
      Unfortunately the stash of untried indes & Co. has been growing equally much :P

      Slet
  2. I like all of them :D The Flower and the yellow one being my favourites.

    SvarSlet
  3. First one and Camo Loco are so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Aubergine looks super nice, but I like others too.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the Flower polish! It's such a beautiful blue!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow what lovely polishes! The Gosh red is gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. A lovely green and a very striking red

    SvarSlet
  8. Flower *___* BTW your hubby is lovely if he had said that :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My hubby is lovely at most times - except when he is sooo annoying :D

      Slet
  9. I like Hean Aubergine and Flower by Drew Barrymore NP8 :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. thanks for nice pics! the first and last one are my fav :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...