Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. november 2014

Bear Pawlish See You Next Tuesday swatches

Bear Pawlish See You Next Tuesday is described as a duochrome, but I see it as a multichrome – and a beautiful one shifting between, fuchsia pink to purple to bronze/copper to blue, and it has a subtle holo dust. The shift is really strong in all kinds of light settings, I like it even more than I thought I would!
This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Isn't it gorgeous?
Remember to check in later today to join the giveaway!

15 kommentarer:

  1. It is gorgeous. My drool level is much above average :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - mine too, it really is drool worthy!

      Slet
  2. I like how although it shifts from purple to blue the shades are not those that are commonly seen in purple to blue duochromes.

    SvarSlet
  3. Let's get straight to it: it is beautiful and I can really see why you love it so much :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is such a gorgeous polish - I really love it :-D Lol but the name is quite rude!!! :-O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is uber gorgeous LOL - I'm not sure I get the name thing, why rude? :)

      Slet
  5. That's absolutely stunning! Wow!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...