Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 29. november 2014

Chanel Rouge Vertige 80 - vintage - Collaboration Saturday

It is time for a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Rouge Vertige 80 is an older polish, not sure how old, but I’m pretty sure it’s before 2000. It is a dark wine purple with a brown hue and a subtle but pretty shimmer. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like this old polish?
Now I'm heading over to visit Elena - do you want to join me..?

23 kommentarer:

  1. It looks much up-to-date, lovely shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a nice looking elderly lady! ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Quite like this one... Love the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  4. What a pretty brick-red <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. It is very nice and what a pretty shimmer :-) Way ahead of its time :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Amazing colour <3 Very rare!

    SvarSlet
  7. It has a vintage feel to it. I like that pretty shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  8. A grown-up and elegant red, very sexy!

    SvarSlet
  9. I love how you wear red, and this dark oldie is a perfect one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. An oldie on another oldie - perfect match :D

      Slet
  10. not bad, but i can live without it ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You also might have too, it's very hard to find ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...