Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 13. november 2014

Colors by Llarowe Refresh…ing! swatches

Colors by Llarowe Refresh…ing is a gorgeous emerald green holo with a super strong effect in the sun and it is very, very visible in all other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this green beauty..?
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

29 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous shade! Impressive.

    SvarSlet
  2. So many gorgeous holos this week, but I think this is my fave as it's an unusual colour for a holo, so bright!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - usually I have quite a few holo's each week ;)
      Yes, it is - I really like it!

      Slet
  3. Breathtaking! What a stunning polish. The colour is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  4. A polish to die for! Awesome color :D

    SvarSlet
  5. LLarowe have so perfect holo polishes! This one is amazing! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a gorgeous colour - this green is so pretty and I love the holo effect too :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG, it really looks refreshing, beautiful shade of green! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a beautiful shade of green !!

    SvarSlet
  9. That's a real gorgeous teal. I like this one, but for I wasn't really sure about the colour, I choose Young Turks ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was afraid YT would be too teal for me LOL

      Slet
  10. this one is no 1 on my wish list *.* <3

    SvarSlet
  11. OK, the fact I am catching up for the latest two weeks I have been missing is killing me, every newer post is just more beautiful than the previous one *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much my friend - I'm truly happy you think so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...