Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. november 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Subterfuge swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Subterfuge is from the Secret Agent collection.
Subterfuge is a gold holo with a super strong effect, it’s lovey and distracting and most light setting and visible even in outdoor shade! Gold might not be my favorite shade, but I love this polish! This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like a gold holo - do you own any yourself?
This was my first...
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount. Norway Nails is one of the sponsors in my giveaway that begins tomorrow - in 24 hours from now!

24 kommentarer:

  1. I find pale holos very interesting as they are more wearable than the darker ones. This one is quite pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and I also like the fact that the holo is so strong - even if it's pale!

      Slet
  2. You know how to make me drool :D
    Yeah, I have one golden holo, it's Colour Alike and has a touch of khaki in it.

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm not usually into gold polishes either, but I do own one golden holo, not this one though. It's not really my shade :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe not really mine either - but with a strong holo like this - me like ;)

      Slet
  4. Oh my goodness! That is a stunning holo!

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a really unique polish! My jaw almost dropped to the floor :-D Pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thought I heard a weak jaw-drop sounds LOL

      Slet
  6. This gold holo is gorgeous! I have a couple of them but paler... I would love to wear this one on New Year's Eve, it's amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - it would be perfect for New Years!!

      Slet
  7. It is really pretty! Lovely golden holo :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. i think i never saw golden holo before *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. OMG I totally love this polish, I mean really love that polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so pleased to hear it - I hope you get it before it's gone :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...