Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 10. november 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Hypnotic Fantasy - Hypnotic Polish store exclusive

Liquid Sky Lacquer Hypnotic Fantasy is a store exclusive for Hypnotic Polish.
Hypnotic Fantasy is a dark blue grape purple with a super strong holo, amazing in the sun and very visible in all other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is a real gorgeous polish <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it, but it would be too dark for me to wear it often.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't think it's super dark at all, and I feel like you about blackened colors, so I easily can wear it :)

      Slet
  3. This is just lovely. I like it very much.

    SvarSlet
  4. Another very stunning polish from Liquid Sky Lacquer! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. That's a lovely purple holo, I like it a lot! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a really gorgeous deep dark purple! Love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. *sighs* this beautiful color + Liquid Sky Lacquer holo quality = perfection!

    SvarSlet
  8. I usually prefer light colors but this dark holo is also very tempting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and even a strong holo is so much stronger in darker colors....

      Slet
  9. Oh dear *___________________* Just immensely beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...