Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 24. november 2014

Darling Diva Dream Walker, Salem Coll. swatches

Darling Diva Dream Walker is from the Salem coll. 2014.
It is a beautiful sapphire blue holo with a very strong effect and it has an added shimmer that makes it sparkle even more. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
I think it's so gorgeous...?
It's available from Edgy Polish - worldwide delivery!!

34 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's a wowzer, definitely! Such a pretty shade and holo effect!

    SvarSlet
  2. i can only say 1 word ! fantastic..and i will continue to staring at pictures ! love

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it. I didn't buy it though - I'm not sure why :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wow - that was a huge mistake - go get it!!

      Slet
  4. That's a real nice blue shade :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. So so stunning *_* I'm in love with this blue. Totally adding it to my wl.

    SvarSlet
  6. Woaaaahhhh *______________* Now, that is someone I super duper love!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought you might - and you should LOL

      Slet
  7. This is what you call blue. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Colors like this remind me of a swimming pool ;) Very nice polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's a very good comparison, I beautiful pool :D

      Slet
  9. What a gorgeous blue holo - I really like this one as well :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh, it's such a beauty... like a beautiful blue dream :-) I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - I knew you of all people would love it!

      Slet
  11. like i said, the complete collection is beyond amazing *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really is - I'm so happy to have them <3

      Slet
  12. Oh wow! What a blue! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...