Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 4. november 2014

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You and Nice Caboose – All Aboard coll. swatches

This post brings you my 2 picks of the China Glaze All Aboard collection.
China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You is super complex and hard to describe. It’s smoky, slightly duochrome with a lot of nuances and a gorgeous shimmer. I see grayish purple, green, olive, gold, bronze and then some – very unique. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Nice Caboose:
China Glaze Nice Caboose is a beautiful purple with an amazing shimmer – I love it! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both of them - what do you think of them?

33 kommentarer:

  1. Can't believe my eyes... That first one.. OMG! It's an absolute musthave!!

    SvarSlet
  2. The second one is more 'my' shade but the first one is more unusual ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice Caboose is spectacularly beautiful, I like that! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. These are both very pretty on you.

    SvarSlet
  5. 'Choo- Choo choose you' is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  6. Both look really great and I must admit to having Choo-Choo on my radar :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Choo-Choo is gorgeous!! I'm so glad I ordered it and can't wait to receive it!! Caboose is pretty...but reminds me of a Kiko I got recently, no need to buy it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you love it even more when you get it, it's very unique.
      You should get both - you will love it even if it looks like the Kiko - and when did that ever stop a NPA :D

      Slet
    2. :D *hides all her "they look almost the same" duochromes*

      Slet
  8. I love that 'train polish', but unfortunately it still didn't find it's way on my nails. But Nice Caboose is really nice too.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope they both finds your way - you will love them both!

      Slet
  9. Both pretty but Choo Choo Choose Use is very unusual and special

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, very much so - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  10. Beautiful! Especially that grey one, with a lot of colors! Might need that one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's sooo complex - and yes, you clearly need it ;)

      Slet
  11. Ohhh, CCCY is on my secondary WL (Yeah, I split my WL CG in two kinds of WL) XD

    SvarSlet
  12. Choo-Choo Choose You <3
    really unique polish :D

    SvarSlet
  13. They are both very nice :-) I think that today I would choose Nice Caboose! but Choo Choo Choose You looks very elegant and interesting! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is difficult to choose - but Nice Caboose is also my favorite!

      Slet
  14. Choo-Choo Choose You is super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...