Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. november 2014

Polish Me Silly Off 2 Paradise swatches

Polish Me Silly Off 2 Paradise is a shimmer multichrome with shifts from magenta to pink to orange according to the description, I only saw pink to purple  shifts within the magenta range. This is 2 easy coat with a top coat.
What do you think?
I bought this pretty polish from Hypnotic Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

23 kommentarer:

  1. It's OK, I have the impression it looks... uhm... foggy?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You've asked about an explanation, so here it is. It's hard to explain it even in my native language. I meant the finish of this certain nail polish looks misty and glowing. Some nail polishes are like this, f. ex. Essence, Colour&Go, Over the Rainbow in my blog. I didn't mean your pics are bad or something like this. They are very OK. But I feel bad about the misunderstanding and straightforwardness.

      Slet
    2. Thanks for explaining, now I see what you mean :)
      In person I didn't see any smokiness or fog, just the duochrome effect, if you see what I mean...?

      Slet
  2. Wow, it's gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't see any orange flash either, but I like it nonetheless :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Too bad it doesn't show that orange flash too. That would be interesting.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like this. Can I got to Paradise with this polish please ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You sure can - in many, many years from now :D

      Slet
  6. IMHO, Polish Me Silly lacquers are so interesting and beautiful :) And this is no exception!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They have very many super interesting polishes!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...