Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. november 2014

Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes swatches

Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes is from the Fall 2014 collection. It’s a rich medium brown holo; the effect is super strong in the sun and visible in indoors light settings and flat in outdoor shade. It’s interesting how different the brown is in the shade where it seems to have a hint of olive/mustard, but indoors it’s more brown, in the evening in artificial light it’s lovely dark brown (with strong holo) and in the sun the strong flashes of orange, green and rust makes it absolutely gorgeous to look at. I cannot decide if I find it OK with my skin or not, it probably would have been prettier on me if it was darker brown. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. 
A latte anyone?
I bought it from Edgy Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY that ends in 9 hours!!!

23 kommentarer:

  1. I just don't have the words to describe it. It's gorgeous! So rich and unique.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I think you are right it is very unique!

      Slet
  2. I like its warmth and holo fire. Very suitable for season. It is brown so I can't say I love it, but I can appreciate some of its elements :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so different from other browns and holos - so I see where you are going :)

      Slet
  3. It has something from chestnuts and coffee in itself. Something different!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yu are right - it has both - and yes, it's very different!

      Slet
  4. It's really pretty and unique! Looks very rich and pigmented and the holo is perfect. It seems like brown is a very popular color this year.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is super unique - and so difficult to describe :)
      Yes, it looks like a trend!

      Slet
  5. Hmmm another brown polish that I like - maybe it's a holo thing ;-) This ones looks really nice and I love the name too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The super dark browns from Chanel - and now the brown holos really has messed with me not liking brown LOL - it has clearly changed ;D

      Slet
    2. Lol that's a good thing then!!! I know I'm finding I'm more and more drawn to the brown holos and I did always love Paparazzi - hubby says I liked it because it was Chanel - but it is that subtle shimmer (nightmare to capture though). Delicatesse was just a bit too chocolate brown for me but I did quite like it! :-O I haven't really bought many of the other browns though. :-)

      Slet
  6. I'm not into browns as you know, but I must say that I'm impressed by the holo glittery effect in it :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing! IMHO it works well with your tone because it looks warm (in that light setting), somehow red-based :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I think I have never seen such a vibrant brown holo! Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  9. Not my colour, but it has a gorgeous holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...