Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. november 2014

Chanel Antilope 187 and Flamingo 197, The Color Story Coll. 2008 - Collaboration Saturday

It's time for a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and I'm showing two animals :)
Chanel Antilope 187 and Flamingo 197 were the 2 polishes in The Color Story Collection summer 2008.

Antilope 187:
Antilope 187 is a pearlescent pale beige with a subtle shimmer, and unfortunately it’s brush stroke prone. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

Flamingo 197:
Flamingo 197 is a very pale pink with a pretty shimmer. This is 3 coats without a top coat, for the photos 4 coats would have been better, but in person 3 was enlough.
It’s safe to say that both polishes color-wise are far from the animals that they got their names from and theirs colors are not pretty on me.
But I’m happy to have them in my collection to complete 2008!
Now - let's see what Elena has for us - I'm guessing something more to my liking ;)

18 kommentarer:

  1. I should have roasted them on Fire ;DDDD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'll report you to the animal abuse organization :D

      Slet
  2. Flamingo looks amazing and I love the shimmer it has. Not so keen on the first one - just not really my colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If I had to choose, Flamingo also would be my choice - but still, I feel it's out of my comfort zone...

      Slet
  3. Flamingo has a pretty shimmer (not my hue) and Antilope has a lovely nude shade (I'm more and more into nudes from time to time). Antilope's brush strokes are visible but you know what, I like it anyway.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, on behalf on Antilope - I thank you :)

      Slet
  4. I don't agree - Flamingo is lovely on you :) And maybe Antilope is not my kind of shade but they are just cool :)

    SvarSlet
  5. That Flamingo is pretty lovely

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like that subtle pink :)

      Slet
    2. Always a sucker for pink ha ha!!

      Slet
    3. LOL - I have noticed you have a weak spot for pink ;)

      Slet
  6. Flamingo is so wonderful <3 I hope, I will get it soon ;D ;D ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I keep my fingers crossed - it has become quite pricey....

      Slet
  7. I like the colour of Antilope, but not its frostiness. I think it would look really great matte.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about the matte - also one could sponge on the last coat....

      Slet
  8. For me they could be difficult to wear, I have something a little bit similar to Flamingo and it was strange to see it on my nails... but, I'm sure when you got them your heart was very happy, you're a real Chanel nail polishes lover :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am indeed - and collector not to mention ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...