Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 17. november 2014

Colors by Llarowe (CBL) My Own Private Paradise swatches

Colors by Llarowe My Own Private Paradise is a beautiful holo in a medium, warm purple shade. The holo is very strong in the sun, and it’s also very visible in all other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Isn't it pretty?
I bought this pretty polish from Hypnotic Polish 
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

25 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous holo purple - another one in Paradise - oh wow :-) I cannot wait ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so right about that, but please don't hurry, I'll miss you :)

      Slet
  2. It suits you very well. I can see how much you like this sort of polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I guess I cannot hide it ;) - but I love magenta's and purple wine colors just as much!

      Slet
  3. That is indeed a pretty polish, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Finally you got it :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *bending my neck in shame* I had it since summer I think, but I guess I waited for a special occasion :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Sp do I - the more magenta - the better :)

      Slet
  6. Such a beauty *_* And this is one of "Maria" shades in my mind :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty shade and it really looks good on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...