Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 14. november 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Midnight Sonata swatches

Too Fancy Lacquer Midnight Sonata is a holo and it looks like a darkish red-toned purple IN the bottle. BUT on the nails it becomes more like a dusky blurple – that surprised me. The holo effect is strong in the sun and visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
Do like like a sonata like this at midnight... ;)
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish
– one of the sweet sponsors of my GIVEAWAY (November 3rd – 24th).

24 kommentarer:

  1. OMG! That's gorgeous. Fortunately I got Llarowe's Unorthodox Annie, which is a bit similar to this one.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also have Unorthodox Annie and they are very different!

      Slet
  2. Uhm... I don't know. There are not obvious nail polishes I'd have to wear myself to tell if I like them on me or not. I like it on you :)

    SvarSlet
  3. You know that I <3 dark, murky shades. Add a holo effect and I'm sold on it :D
    It suits you really well.

    SvarSlet
  4. These dark holos are really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. Like the fact that it's quite dark! Pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does make it really interesting - the darkness :)

      Slet
  6. I like the rainbows. The more of them the better! :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Absolutely love this one. It looks gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  8. It does look rather fascinating

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the polish love the name :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I like it but I would categorize it under my brown label :) It's so interesting we see the same colour as very different between us ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is difficult to pinpoint, and in that case I always go with the makes description :)
      But you are right - we don't always see all colors the same way!

      Slet
  11. Very pretty, and the color is so unique!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...