Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 14. november 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Let’s Take a Hayride - Fall Holo 14 swatches

This is one of the 5 polishes from Liquid Sky Lacquer’s Fall Holo collection 2014 – and you can win the entire collection and 3 other sets of polishes in my ongoing GIVEAWAY!
Liquid Sky Lacquer Let’s Take a Hayride is a brick-mauve-burnt orange kind of shade with a fairly strong holo in the sun, and visible in most light settings. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is 2 without a top coat...
Do you like it?

21 kommentarer:

  1. It's a really nice prize you've picked for your giveaway. I want to win it! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's surprising but I like it - normally I don't like such shades. So it's a big compliment to this nail polish :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh Maria, that's no 'Elena-likes-colour'. Far too rusty for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also not a Maria color - same problem :)

      Slet
  4. It's a nice holo orange, I do like this one :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Unusual colour for a holo, looks good on you, would look rough on me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is quite unusual - I'm not sure I feel quite comfortable wearing it!

      Slet
  6. I love rusty shades and this one is really pretty. It resembles orange BPS holo, but with better prismatic effect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought this could be a color for you!

      Slet
  7. What an awesome shade ~ it looks great

    SvarSlet
  8. What a nice color! Really beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Well fortunately it's not the only polish in the world LOL

      Slet
  10. I do! It is a unique kind of holo, really pretty <3 I think I don't own anything similar :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unique, so I'm glad you like it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...