Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 8. november 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 26

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story - part 26!
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)


- two randoms...
Nail mail from Anonymous Lacquer...

 - a pre owned Dior and OPI's from Ebay...

From Russia with love...

Nail mail from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

28 kommentarer:

  1. I had that gold Chanel polish, but it looked so fake. Did they really make such line of polishes?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, did you get rid of it...?
      I hope not, they are quite rare, they were a LE collection, toppers all of them...

      Slet
    2. I sold it off in huge charity blog sale we had this spring. I had no idea it could be a real thing. Actually I still think the one that I had was a fake because the embossed Chanel sigh at the top of the brush wasn't as solid as the ones on their regular polishes. It just felt like a very cheap knockoff.

      Slet
    3. You are right, the genuine Chanel has a golden circle with the CC "engraved" at the top of the long black lid, so it has been a fake...

      Slet
  2. That pink El Corazon on the 8th picture looks extremely interesting.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I showed it right here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.dk/2014/07/el-corazon-magic-berry-princess-and.html

      Slet
  3. Ooh Dance Legends! there will be lots of drooling here :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I want to se the active Bio-gels from El Corazon.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have shown all of them except 1 - go to my "Indies & Co." at the top menu on the blog :)

      Slet
  5. wow these are some very interesting polishes. Nice never ending haul ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. I have shown some of them - so yes, more to come :)

      Slet
  7. That El Corazon on the second picture (the pic with three bottle on it) - the far right bottle - what's that called? I might want that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's the only one I haven't swatched yet og the Bio-gels - saving it because it's so gorgeous :D - It's Magic Attraction, so you were attracted by magic, right ;)

      Slet
    2. I'm always attracted by magic, and especially when it's shiny too! :)

      Slet
  8. I love Dance Legend nail polishes, but here I can see so many beauties! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice selection and liking the DLs :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Only beauties as usual! :-) The purple El Corazon Active bio gel looks extremely pretty. Do you know where I can buy it?

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...