Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 15. november 2014

Chanel Ange-Demon 84, Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000 - Collaboration Saturday

In this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I'm showing the last of the four polishes from Chanel Les Vernis Facettes coll. 2000: Vice Versa 81, Recto Verso 82, Clair-Obscur 83 and Ange-Demon 84 - click on their names to see the others.
The lids and bottles in this collection are silky matte and the glass has a violet shine depending on light and the angle you see it from. The finish of the polishes match the rest, it's silky-matte.
Ange-Demon 84 is super complex, it’s a iridescent mix of pale olive green, gold, beige and bronze depending on the angle and light. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
What do you think of it - and what are your thoughts on this entire collection of experimenting and for the time very different and trendsetting 14 year old polishes?
An now let's visit Elena!!

20 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty gold! I am sure it would not suit me but it's a nice color anyway. How funny that the bottle has a lilac shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very unique one, definitely with demands to ones skin color :)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Well, the chances that would come across it are very slim - but if you do - grab it, it's worth a lot to a collector.

      Slet
  3. That's a real gorgeous gold :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow this one looks so pretty and complex! I like it a lot - what a winner :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed complex and very unique - happy to hear it!

      Slet
  5. I don´t know...hahaha..I love it but I hate it too ;D ;D
    But I want it :))))) *lol*
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it IS very unique, and I guess I feel the same way - but I am SO happy to have it in my collection :)

      Slet
  6. It is a rather unusual shade Cannot make my mind up about it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and imagine how unusual it was back in 2000...

      Slet
  7. I hope you'll wear this for new year's eve, it is just perfect! I love it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, it's a bit out of my comfort zone - so probably not ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...